TheUnited - Maplestory EMS
THIS FORUM/UNION IS DEAD, sorry but it was nice while it lasted

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM/UNION IS DEAD, sorry but it was nice while it lasted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are having Trouble getting on to Maple

2 posters

Go down

If you are having Trouble getting on to Maple Empty Re: If you are having Trouble getting on to Maple

Post by Mervyn00 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:43 pm

katinkaa1551 wrote:well thats shit. i cba to re install
lol iv been downloading it all day from like 11 and its onli 68% now and its near 9 ffs :'( wanna cry
Mervyn00
Mervyn00

Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

If you are having Trouble getting on to Maple Empty Re: If you are having Trouble getting on to Maple

Post by katinkaa1551 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:18 pm

well thats shit. i cba to re install
katinkaa1551
katinkaa1551

Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

If you are having Trouble getting on to Maple Empty If you are having Trouble getting on to Maple

Post by Mervyn00 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:21 am

Hi guys recently Iv been having trouble getting on to Maplestory due to new patches being updated. It was going to the play button page but nothing was coming up. Ano a few people where having the same problem, So I contacted Maple tech support team they told me basically to unistall the game and re install it they sent this message.

We truly appreciate your continuous participation and support for MapleStory Europe.

We have read your email of inquiry that you have submitted to us regarding matters of your ingame issue. We apologized for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Please be advised to re-install your MapleStory client, make sure you download the MapleStory client to our official website http://en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Maple.aspx?PART=/Download/GameDownload.

If you still encounter the same error message, kindly send us your dxdiag file of your computer for us to check that matter. We assure you that we will do our best to help you out with your inquiries.

For more information, please visit our website at: http://en.maplestory.nexoneu.com/Maple.aspx.

Thank you very much for understanding.

MapleStory Europe Customer Support
Hope yous all get it sorted xoxoxo Chris
Mervyn00
Mervyn00

Fame : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down