TheUnited - Maplestory EMS
THIS FORUM/UNION IS DEAD, sorry but it was nice while it lasted

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THIS FORUM/UNION IS DEAD, sorry but it was nice while it lasted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Rage at Nexon

2 posters

Go down

My Rage at Nexon Empty My Rage at Nexon

Post by TedStriker Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Well guys I can`t send a shitload of insults to the maple europe Stuff but I think this EOI is quite worth a read so enjoy :

Dear Europe Maple Staff,
I wonder what you people are doing all day long. I`ve endured you`re problems with the Big Bang patches. endured all errors, bugs ,DC problems and everything which gone wrong in the last few weeks.
But that this Event is bugged this bad is out of my understanding. You guys earn a lot of money with this event and you are not able to release it without Bugs at all. Do you even care for your customers or are you just like "they`ll pay anyways" or what? Seriously your company is full of incompetent people and many of you should get fired for this series of fails. Did anyone of your so called Staff learn his job or did he just win it at the lottery? You released this event several times without any problems at all and now this ?! I wonder how you people can sleep at night or even look in the mirror.

And in case you really wanted the event to be like this (!) why didn`t you tell us? YOu told us about every single (sometimes even unimportant) change during the Big Bang Patch like how the new set up looks like how the maps changed etc. but you dont tell us that this event changed completely? What were you guys thinking?

I expect a compensation for the wasted money - and a stupid 2x exp/drop event won`t do it this time. If that`s all you can do you people are even more pathetic than I thought.

Sincerly,

Ted F. Striker.
TedStriker
TedStriker

Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

My Rage at Nexon Empty Re: My Rage at Nexon

Post by TedStriker Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 am

Another EOI, enjoy :

Dear Maple Europe Staff,

I am very glad that you managed to fix the no-potion bug in PMDs after the whole EMS community raged at you for a whole week. Congratulations.
Now You managed to install a new Bug : Only 1 Party or solo Person can enter PMD per channel. Fix it.
I also keep disconnecting while I am in PMDs. I have a stable LAN Internet connection and never experience a router shut down. Please fix this too because it is really annoying wasting Money for things you should have worked on before you released this event.
Thank you for your kind ignorance.

TedStriker
TedStriker

Fame : 0

Back to top Go down

My Rage at Nexon Empty Re: My Rage at Nexon

Post by TheMedic Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 am

Keep going ted <3
TheMedic
TheMedic
Admin
Admin